QCAD - 2D CAD System.
Please search for existing tasks (also closed ones) before opening a new task.
Please make sure that you are using the latest Version of QCAD before posting a bug (menu Help - Check for Updates)
FS#227 - Library browser as separate tool
Opened by Andrew (andrew) - Friday, 02 September 2011, 10:15 GMT+2
Last edited by Andrew (andrew) - Friday, 16 September 2011, 17:07 GMT+2
Split up library browser as separate, QCAD independent tool.
- Potential interaction with other products / release as separate product?
- Remove DB dependency from QCAD 3.
- Make QCAD 3 more reliable to start.
- Launch Library browser from menu or tool button.
QCAD launches library browser for example as: ./QCAD -autostart scripts/Tools/LibraryBrowser/LibraryBrowser.js
- Insertion of library parts with drag and drop (like so far). No change should be required for this (?).
Friday, 16 September 2011, 17:07 GMT+2
Reason for closing: Implemented