QCad User Reference Manual
18.1. Arc with Center, Radius and Angles
Draw - Arc - Center, Point, Angles
Draw arcs with center, radius and angles given with this tool.
- Choose the direction of the arc in the options toolbar or using the
- Set the center of the arc using the mouse or enter a coordinate in
the command line.
- Define the radius by clicking a point on the arc or by entering a
coordinate into the command line. You may also enter the radius directly
in the command line.
- Set the start angle with the mouse or by entering a coordinate or the
angle amount in the command line.
- Set the end angle the same way as the start angle.
18.2. Arc with 3 Points
Draw - Arc - 3 Points
If you know the startpoint, the endpoint and a point in the middle on
the arc line, you can use this tool to create arcs.
- Set the start point using the mouse or enter a coordinate in the
- Set the second point to a known point on the arc line.
- Set the endpoint of the arc.
18.3. Concentric Arc
Draw - Arc - Concentric
With this tool you can create concentric arcs.
- Enter the distance of the concentric arc from the original base arc
in the options toolbar shown at the top or in the command line.
- Enter the number of concentric arcs to create in the options
- Click the base arc. The concentric arc(s) are created on that side on
which the mouse cursor is located while selecting the base arc.