[quote="matbech"]Did you already try to convert ttf fonts as they suggest in this [url=http://www.ribbonsoft.com/rsforum/viewtopic.php?t=1022]topic[/url]?[/quote]
If you mean what is in the page http://www.ribbonsoft.com/rsforum/viewtopic.php?t=415
, yes, I did. However, I could not make any thing good from it. This may be because of my lack of knowledge on how to do it the right way. What I did is here:
1. Obtain the source from ftp://ribbonsoft.com/archives/ttf2cxf/t ... src.tar.gz
as suggested by Andrew.
2. Uncompress the tar.gz contents on my Desktop.
3. Open the main.cpp file by gedit.
4. Replace lines with the patch Niels Ole Salscheider suggested.
5. In terminal: cd ttf2cxf-0.0.0.1-src (the directory I mentioned in step 2)
6. Still in terminal: sudo make
I noticed that the date and time property of the file ttf2cxf changed to approximately when I executed the make command. The file has an executable icon in the file browser. However, I got nothing from double click on the icon and when call it in terminal I got "command not found".
I'm not a programmer but try to give as much information as I can. Some of the info may not be in the expert jargon. Please forgive me for that.