I'm no stranger to drawing programs but QCad has me stumped on several basic issues.
1) I "draw" an image from a file. Afterwards I can't seem to move it anywhere else.
2) I created multiple layers, each with an image on it. I can only see the image on layer 0 unless I make layer 0 invisible. That would make sense if layer 0 was the top layer, but when I have a vector layer in between, sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't.
3) Why isn't there a capability for restacking layers?
4) I traced from an image I scanned in and wanted to touch up the lines. However, I can't seem to move the end points of the line segments. All I seem to be able to do is delete lines and redraw them. How do you adjust line segments, combine segments into a (possibly open) polygon, and other basic operations? Is it even possible to fill a closed polygon with a colour?
5) How do I access the parts library?
The manual is OK as far as it goes, but it rarely strays beyond stating the basics about menu options. Is there anything more in depth that I can read?