Expiration date passed...

Do you have a question you want to ask an existing QCAD user about QCAD and what you can do with it? Do you want to know if a particular feature exists? This is the place to ask.

Moderator: andrew

Expiration date passed...

Postby Tiggr » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Hello!

This is more an afters-sales-question, then a presales-question! But I don't know where to ask instead! I've tried the contact form on the homepage, but didn't receive an answer!

I've purchased QCAD some time ago (march 2012, order No 095589)! And now I decided to wipe my notebook for installing Linux Mint instead of ubuntu, changing to KDE. After that, I wanted do install my favorite CAD programm QCAD again, and because of wiping my notebook I doesn't have any installation file (*.deb).

No problem, I thougth! I just download it from Ribbonsoft and go on!

But that doesn't work out well. I could not download anything, because the server from Ribbonsoft tells me:

dieseitemeldet.png
dieseitemeldet.png (14.55 KiB) Viewed 2959 times

Do I realy have to rebuy QCAD?????

Bye and thanks
Marcus
Tiggr

Re: Expiration date passed...

Postby andrew » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:56 am

I've replied to your e-mail on March 25. Please check also your spam or bulk mail folder for my e-mail. The e-mail contains instructions to download the latest QCAD version that was within one year of your purchase as well as update instructions. I've just forwarded the e-mail to your address again in case it got accidentally deleted.
andrew
Site Admin

Re: Expiration date passed...

Postby Tiggr » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Hello Andrew!

Thank you very much! This time I got your mail! Probably a problem with my spam protection! Sorry about barking around in public!

And thank again for your fast help!

This time I will keep a backup of the installation files - I promise!

Thank you and good bye
Marcus (aka Tiggr)
Tiggr

Return to Pre-sales Questions