Please use this forum to post feedback and suggestions related to QCAD Professional.
I created a draw using Qcad and I needed to create a circle using two given points and radius but I cant find such an option in Qcad. Finally I created the circle using the c3 (3 points circle) tool and approximation. Have taken a lot of time and the result wasn't so precise resulting an APPROXIMATE and not an exact circle of what I want. I want to ask if is possible to add an option of constructing circles from two points and radius.
- Newbie Member
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:23 pm
We will consider including such a tool.
For now, you might want to create a simple auxiliary construction to draw a circle through points P1 and P2 with radius R:
- draw a circle with radius R and center P1
- draw another circle with radius R and center P2
- draw circle with radius R and center at one of the intersection points of the two other circles
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3862
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Return to QCAD 2.1/2.2 Suggestions and Feedback
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest