QCAD on OSX 10.4 Core Duo 24 inch

If you are having problems with QCAD 2.1/2.2, post here. Please report bugs here.

Moderator: andrew

jellis
Registered Member

QCAD on OSX 10.4 Core Duo 24 inch

Post by jellis » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:55 pm

Hi Andrew

I have just downloaded 2.1.3.0 of Qcad pro, cool enhancements on the face of it, the help documentation is also upgraded, all in all looks like you have been busy. I have used QCad succesfully on Windows XP in the past, this is my first serious attempt to use Qcad on my new shiny iMac.

But, alas, it looks to me as if the mouse behave rather erratic. The scroll wheel works fine, but I can not grab the scroll bars with the mouse using left click, oh, that reminds me I am using a Wacom tablet with a regular 2button mouse, scrollwheel, etc. Is there any special settings to make Qcad more Wacom tablet aware on OSX?

Ideas, help appreciated. ;)

andrew
Site Admin

Re: QCAD on OSX 10.4 Core Duo 24 inch

Post by andrew » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:29 pm

jellis wrote:Hi Andrew

I have just downloaded 2.1.3.0 of Qcad pro, cool enhancements on the face of it, the help documentation is also upgraded, all in all looks like you have been busy. I have used QCad succesfully on Windows XP in the past, this is my first serious attempt to use Qcad on my new shiny iMac.

But, alas, it looks to me as if the mouse behave rather erratic. The scroll wheel works fine, but I can not grab the scroll bars with the mouse using left click, oh, that reminds me I am using a Wacom tablet with a regular 2button mouse, scrollwheel, etc. Is there any special settings to make Qcad more Wacom tablet aware on OSX?

Ideas, help appreciated. ;)
Unfortunately Wacom tables are not supported at this point. This is a known problem and seems to have something to do with the Qt toolkit.

Return to “QCAD 2.1/2.2 Troubleshooting and Problems”