help , I havent been on here for some years now.

Drop in here to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

elewayne

help , I havent been on here for some years now.

Post by elewayne » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:12 pm

it's been a while that I've been using the program. I probably need to do upgrades and have not. I cant seem to locate my instructions either. I'm having a problem printing and need to go over the instructions. How do I contact somebody to help me with these issues? I might need to do a new download.
the program is great and I enjoy using it, I just need to catch up again.
thanks Wayne Evans Houston TX

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: help , I havent been on here for some years now.

Post by Husky » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:20 pm

Hi Wayne - welcome back to the QCAD forum, :wink:

Indeed - sounds like you should update your QCAD version. I assume you bought your version more than 1 year ago what means you don't qualify anymore for free updates.If I'm right then you need to purchase a new license to get the most current QCAD version. Tip: If you own a license for LESS than 3 years there is a good chance to qualify for a rebate. In that case please contact direct via e-mail Andreas Mustun / RibbonSoft GmbH and he will tell you what he can do for you. The address is: [email protected]

After you sorted this out and the current version is installed on your system we can talk about to get you back on track with your drawing needs. Ok?
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Chat”