Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD 2.1/2.2.
My problem is, that I use the same block in the same layer. The blocks are laying in different angels. To distingish I would like to give a different color to each block. How to I do that?
- Registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 am
1. Edit the block.
2. Change the color of all entities that are part of the block to "ByBlock".
3. Close the block editing window.
4. Change the color of the individual block inserts to the desired colors.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Return to QCAD 2.1/2.2 'How Do I' Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest