Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD 2.1/2.2.
Given a circle, how do I draw the horizontal chord given its length ?
- Registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:35 pm
1. Draw a vertical line through the center of the circle
2. Create two parallels to the vertical line, one to its right side, one to its left side, with distance 'chord length/2'
3. Connect intersection points
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4012
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Return to QCAD 2.1/2.2 'How Do I' Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest