Empty folders

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in the QCAD Community Edition.

Moderator: andrew

yonnie
Newbie Member

Empty folders

Post by yonnie » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:58 pm

I'm using version 2.0.5.0 on Lenny(Debian). The Library browser seems to have a lot of empty folders. why? I installed the partlibrary along with the qcad, so I can't verify where the problem is. The description said it contained over 4500 symbols, with so many empty directories this doesn't seem to be an accurate claim. Did I make a mistake?

matbech

Post by matbech » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 am

I think the partlibrary contains almost 4500 symbols, but I don't like them very much (many of them). I prefer to use my own blocks! Do you need any particular block?

yonnie
Newbie Member

Post by yonnie » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 am

Forgot I made the post. Haven't used it since the couple drawings I made didn't cross to autocad very well. Don't recollect as to how to get at the libraries. I do remember folders being empty when I checked the directory. Wouldn't know which symbol libraries are missing, since I've never seen them before. Kind of like describing color to a blind person. It's easy to look at the car photo and tell if the tires are missing, not so easy to tell if inside parts are.

Return to “QCAD Community 'How Do I' Questions”