I am running (trying to run?) QCad version 220.127.116.11 (Community Edition) on Ubuntu Hardy Heron.
The problem is with Nautilus 18.104.22.168.
If I click on a saved .dxf file created with QCad from a former session, QCAD launches, but I get this error message
You can see the file location error, namely,
To cure this for now,
- I right mouse clicked on a .dxf file,
- left mouse clicked on 'Open with Other Application',
- chose 'Use a custom command'
- I typed in the word, qcad
- left mouse clicked on Open
Now when I left mouse click on a .dxf file, QCad launches and I see the drawing.