Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD 2.1/2.2.
I want to create an arc of a specific diameter and length - if I use CENTER-POINT-ANGLES, how can I enter the value for the total length of the arc?
- Newbie Member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 pm
1. Set center point or enter coordinate in command line
2. Set point on arc to specify radius or enter radius in command line
3. Set start angle with mouse or by entering angle in command line
4. Enter "Length" or "L" in command line
5. Enter arc length in drawing units in command line
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2959
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Return to QCAD 2.1/2.2 'How Do I' Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests