josone, just as a recap:
1. Create a new, empty drawing
2. Draw for example a rectangle
3. Select the rectangle
4. Choose 'Block' - 'Create Block'
5. Set the reference point at the left bottom corner of the rectangle
6. Enter a name for the block: 'rect'
-> Verify that the block list now contains an entry 'rect' and the rectangle in your drawing is selectable as one single entity (a 'block insert' or 'block reference').
7. Select the block 'rect' in the block list
8. Choose 'Block' - 'Insert Block'
9. Enter tool options as follows:
Angle: 0.0 Factor: 1.0 Array: 1 1 Spacing: 1.0 1.0
-> A preview of the rectangle you are about to insert is shown whenever you move the mouse cursor.
10. Click for example a grid point to position the inserted block with the rectangle
-> A new block insert is created at the clicked position. The new block insert references your block 'rect', thus showing a new rectangle. Your drawing now contains two rectangles, each selectable as one entity.
11. Right-click or press the Escape key to terminate the block insertion tool
Please indicate at what step from 1 to 11 the problem occurs.