Geschnittene Linien verbinden ...

Bitte benutzen Sie dieses Forum für Fragen, Kommentare und Probleme im Zusammenhang mit QCAD Professional

Moderators: andrew, Husky

Forum rules

Immer Betriebssystem und QCAD Version angeben.

Zeichnungsdateien und Bildschirmfotos beifügen.

Eine Frage pro Topic.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Geschnittene Linien verbinden ...

Post by Husky » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 am

Hi,

gibt es einen Weg geschnittene oder aneinander liegende Linien (selbe Achse) zu verbinden? Ich rede nicht von undo.

Hintergrund: Wenn ich eine Übersichtzeichnung benutze um Detail Bauteile herauszuziehen (Paste&Copy etc.) sind diese oft der Ansicht entsprechen von Unsichtbaren Teillinien unterbrochen die aber natürlich zum Bauteil gehören. Diese werden editiert (zum selben Layer) so das ich eine "scheinbar durchgehende" Kontur Linie habe. Diese scheinbare durchgehende Linie besteht aber natürlich nun aus viele Teilstücke welche ich verbinden möchte = saubere Zeichnung die leichter zu handle ist :wink: . Geht das? :oops:
Attachments
QCad Linien verbinden.png
QCad Linien verbinden.png (6.56 KiB) Viewed 8129 times

Clive

Re: Geschnittene Linien verbinden ...

Post by Clive » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 am

Husky

Not sure I understand correctly - but can you not simply just select the drawing/area you want to copy & paste and then turn off the layers you dont wish to copy?

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Post by Husky » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:15 pm

clive wrote:... turn off the layers you dont wish to copy?
That is what I did :wink:

I need this Layer with the Contour (white) and the Layer for a hidden Contour (red) to get all information to finish the Detail drawing.
The detail drawing is, of course, not longer Part of the compilation what means: The red layer has to be a white layer.
I have to edit the red layer into the white layer what gives me visual the impression every thing is correct but I have still divided entities. If you check my example (very simple) drawing than I have for the bottom Line 5 Lines what should be 1 Line. And I like to connect this lines. Yes, now you can say just make a new line but this is a really simple example Drawing and is not the daily task :wink:

Why I like to get this lines connected?
It is not a clean drawing - that is not the way how CAD works,
I'm not able to get a fast information on this total line if I mark it and check the length in the Property Editor/Geometry,
If I like to use this detail further I have always to struggle with separated lines,
If I make always new lines, maybe on a new Layer, it is a lot of work ..... and I'm a sluggish boy* :roll:

*That is why I use CAD! :lol:

Clive

Post by Clive » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Husky
Now I understand what you are trying to do here!

Your reasons make good sense and hopefully we will have this ability in a future version. :wink:

Return to “QCAD Professional”