Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD 2.1/2.2.
hi, i want to copy one spline and have same distance between them. is that possible?
since this spline looks like a snake and i want to have 300 pixel between them. (just copy dosesent work since some part of that snake is closer than other part) if i could tell qcad that i need same width from spline-A. that will solve the problem.
- Registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:47 am
QCad cannot produce equidistant splines.
You might want to try this instead:
- explode your spline - this leaves you with a bunch of lines
- combine those lines into a polyline using the "polyline from segments" function
- create an equidistant to that polyline using the "equidistant polyline" function
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2557
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am
Return to QCAD 2.1/2.2 'How Do I' Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests