Yep - but I guess it needs time ...
Here are the keys to a success with feature requests:
1. A clear, unambiguous specification (attach example drawing, provide example for expected output format, list expected step by step usage of the tool).
2. Keep it simple for a first version to start with. I.e. provide a request for a simple tool that will do the most important part of the job and will be the most useful with the least amount of effort. It will then be possible to gather feedback based on such a simple tool and incrementally improve and extend it.
Example usage spec:
1. Start tool "Export block list"
2. Choose file name (.csv)
3. QCAD exports the complete block list in CSV format with the columns "Count", "Name"
Possibilities for extension:
- Limit export to selected blocks
- Specify CSV format (comma separated, tab separated, ...)
This is just an example. I don't know if that is even approximately what you had in mind.