Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in the QCAD Community Edition.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Yes, you can select the spline and then drag and drop the small blue dots which are the nodes you clicked to create the spline first.
Gyrotwister wrote:Having drawn a Spline, is it then possible to select the nodes and reposition them in order to make the curve better fit the shape I'm trying to create?
sham wrote:How long are you holding the left mouse button to select the nodes? I can't ever seem to get their attention.
Step by step:
1. move mouse cursor close to an entity
2. click left mouse button (quickly press and release the left mouse button without moving the mouse)
entity is now selected and blue spots appear
3. move your mouse so that the mouse cursor is positioned on top of a blue spot
4. press left mouse button down (do not let go of it)
5. move mouse a significant amount away from blue spot (1-2cm, left mouse button is still pressed down)
6. let go of left mouse button
7. move mouse, watch the preview
8. click the left mouse button to set the new position of blue spot, use the snapping features if appropriate
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests