Upgrade from QCad 2.2

Do you have a question you want to ask an existing QCAD user about QCAD and what you can do with it? Do you want to know if a particular feature exists? This is the place to ask.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

wootty2000
Newbie Member

Upgrade from QCad 2.2

Post by wootty2000 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Hi,

Back in 2010 (ON 089845), we purchased QCad 2.2 with a free upgrade to QCad 3.0 when it was released. We got as far as Qcad 3.0 RC3 and never actually downloaded the final build.
We have replaced our design computer, but can not download any version, probably because it was so long ago when we placed the order.

We are now looking at upgrading to the latest version. I did somehow (a while back) manage to get a discount applied when looking at prices for the latest version, but have since lost the discount.

Is there someway we can still receive a discount on upgrading?

Is the new E-Book any different from the original book we received back in 2010?

I know the original order was made using a different email address and I still have access to that email address if needed.

Thanks
Paul

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade from QCad 2.2

Post by andrew » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:16 pm

I've sent you an e-mail with the update information and discount coupon code.
Is the new E-Book any different from the original book we received back in 2010?
The e-book has been updated to reflect some changes in the user interface from QCAD 2.x to QCAD 3.x. Other than that there are only a few changes.

Return to “Pre-sales Questions”