Buying QCAD Pro & Upgrade Policy

Do you have a question you want to ask an existing QCAD user about QCAD and what you can do with it? Do you want to know if a particular feature exists? This is the place to ask.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

algrass

Buying QCAD Pro & Upgrade Policy

Post by algrass » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:22 am

I am planning to buy QCAD Pro to support your development work. What is your policy regarding upgrades? Will I have to pay for every upgrade?

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Buying QCAD Pro & Upgrade Policy

Post by andrew » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:27 am

Updates during one year after purchase are available free of charge.
After a year, you can continue using the last downloaded version or update at an update discount currently set at 30%.

JonS
Newbie Member

Post by JonS » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 pm

I last bought QCad back in 2010. Recent updates to Fedora moved me to LibreCAD which served my purposes until the Fedora 23 when it suddenly became impossible to work for more than 5 mins between crashes. Since I'm now using it as a professional carpenter and I need the reliability I thought I'd take a look at QCad again. My word it's moved along somewhat. Well done Andrew.

Cheeky question though; can I take advantage of that 30% discount or is 5 years and one major version just too long a period? :)

Jon

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:43 pm

JonS wrote:can I take advantage of that 30% discount
Yes, no problem. I've just e-mailed the update information and discount coupon to your e-mail address.

Return to “Pre-sales Questions”