Portable QCAD Profesional

Do you have a question you want to ask an existing QCAD user about QCAD and what you can do with it? Do you want to know if a particular feature exists? This is the place to ask.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

mpele
Newbie Member

Portable QCAD Profesional

Post by mpele » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:57 am

Hi,
I have question about licensing. On faq there is answer:
"Licenses are per user, not per installation or system. With one single user license, you may install and use QCAD on multiple computers and multiple operating systems as long as you are the only user. All of our QCAD products give you access to QCAD packages for all supported platforms either through a download area or on DVD."
So I would like to check – is it possible to QCAD Professional be started in portable mode as its Trial version?

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Portable QCAD Profesional

Post by Husky » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi mpele,
mpele wrote:... is it possible to QCAD Professional be started in portable mode as its Trial version?
I'm not quit sure that I understood the question correctly ... :oops:

Do you own a Professional Version of QCAD? You are the only one who is working with that Version on different devices like portable etc.? If both answers are yes then you can run it as the Professional Version for your own purpose where ever you need it.

If somebody else needs to work with the Trial Version on a mobile device then you have to download the Trial version and install it on "what ever device" suits your needs.

If this doesn't answered your question please elaborate your goal more precisely. Thanks.
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

mpele
Newbie Member

Post by mpele » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:43 am

There will be only one user - me. I would like to save qcad on usb and run it on many computers without instaling it. I am able to do it with trial version and I would like to check is it ok with professional version?

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Post by Husky » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 am

mpele wrote:There will be only one user - me. I would like to save qcad on usb and run it on many computers without instaling it. I am able to do it with trial version and I would like to check is it ok with professional version?
Thank you for asking us! Yes, that is ok.
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Pre-sales Questions”