The QCAD user interface has been translated into various languages.
If you would like to translate QCAD into any other language, you can download the translation sources from here:
These translation sources can be translated with Qt Linguist. You may download Qt Linguist as part of the Qt SDK from here:
For a translation into a new language, please start with the original English files in directory "en". To update an existing translation, please load the .ts files in the directory with the appropriate language code.
Testing your Translation
You can test your translation immediately with QCAD:
- Load a translation source file (.ts)
- Release the translation (File - Release)
- This should create a .qm file
- Do this for all four translation source files.
- Copy the .qm files to the 'qm' directory of your QCAD installation
- Start QCAD and choose the appropriate language for the interface
Please use this forum if you have any questions regarding the translation of these files.
Discussions related to user interface translations of QCAD.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest