correcting existing translation nl

Discussions related to user interface translations of QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

kasper

correcting existing translation nl

Post by kasper » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:07 pm

I 've found a few misspelled words (about 6) in the dutch translation. It's not bothering me very much but I decided to fix them. After installing the linquist and downloading the files etc. it seems i'm only able to add new translations to the .ts-file. I tried whatever I could find but I didn't manage to edit existing words or phrases. Can you give me a hint how to do this?
I do want to add new translations, but I started to correct the existing one.

kasper

Post by kasper » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Hello there,
My initial question is really a serious question. The dutch translation has a 'low menu' instead of a 'layer menu' and a few more stupidly misspelled translations. If nobody can answer questions like this, why is there a special forum section?
:cry:

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 am

Why don't you post the few things that are wrong here as a list in the format:

low menu - layer menu

And we will correct the files and post a link to the corrected .ts and .qm files.

kasper

Post by kasper » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

hello there,

here's a short list of misspelled parts:

Layermenu must be Lagenlijst instead of Lagelijst
File: Beeindigen must be Afsluiten
screenhint in normal position says 'Toon selecteeren menu' this must be changed in 'Toon selectiemenu'

Modify > Scale > Scale Options:'Schaal Opties' change into 'Opties verschalen', Keep proportions can be translated into 'Behoud verhoudingen'

There might be more of this misspelled words, I changed to the english version because of the english manual.

regards, kasper

Return to “Translations”