Print Preview Information

Discussion forum for C++ and script developers who are using the QCAD development platform or who are looking to contribute to QCAD (translations, documentation, etc).

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files, scripts and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

333onlyhalfevil

Print Preview Information

Post by 333onlyhalfevil » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:56 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to write a script sets up that some basic project stuff for me. If I create a handful of layouts and then go to the print preview and click the drawing preferences button, there's a bunch of settings you can edit (i.e., page settings, color settings, etc.) and you can have different settings for each paper space. Where is that information stored at? For example, how to I figure out what page size (arch d, letter, etc.) a certain paper space is (along with the other print settings)? How do I edit/change this information programmatically?

Thank you in advance for any time/replies.
Last edited by 333onlyhalfevil on Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

333onlyhalfevil

Re: Print Preview Information

Post by 333onlyhalfevil » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:58 pm

After coming back to this after being away for awhile, I forgot how to get the qDebug() output and had to waste time re-figuring it out. I'm just posting this link as a reference to myself so I can find this information quicker if that happens again in the future.

https://qcad.org/rsforum/viewtopic.php?t=6215

Please ignore this reply. Thank you.

333onlyhalfevil

Re: Print Preview Information

Post by 333onlyhalfevil » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:36 am

Nevermind. I figured it out. Thanks anyways.

Return to “QCAD Programming, Script Programming and Contributing”