Reload software.

Post your question about installing or upgrading QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Post one question per topic.

Dreamaker

Reload software.

Post by Dreamaker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:22 pm

On the computer I have Qcad/Cam on, the hard drive seems to be failing. So I have been prepping another hard drive to eventually take its place. I will loading all my software t the new drive. Will there be any issue putting Qcad/Cam on the new hard drive, that will be on the same computer. Also up the road, I may retire this computer for a faster one. The reason I ask this is, because I have other software specific the the computer, and can't switch it over easily.

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Reload software.

Post by andrew » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:25 pm

After your purchase you have received an e-mail with a download link. From there you are able to download the software and install it. This download link is valid for one year. After one year, your access to the download area expires and you will get an appropriate message when using the download link.

QCAD (QCAD/CAM) itself does not have an expiry date. You can continue to run the downloaded and installed version as long as you like. However, you do need to backup the downloaded installer file in case you switch computers or need to re-install.

Dreamaker

Re: Reload software.

Post by Dreamaker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Sometimes I forget to thank you for all your help!!

Thank You!!

Return to “QCAD Installation and Upgrades”