Hi from New Zealand

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

maddad
Registered Member

Hi from New Zealand

Post by maddad » Thu May 12, 2016 9:20 pm

My name is Rex, I am from New Zealand and are looking at getting more into my engineering in preparation for retirement, and looking at QCAD to help with that (actually drawing first rather than everything being trial and error)
being new to CAD generall, but specifically this package (i have downloaded the trial version 3.14.3 (64 bit) and have managed to draw an object, but cant get the print function to work, the app is talking t othe printer, it feeds paper and all that, but its a blank sheet.

I want to know that I can print to my printer before purchasing the pro version

R

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Hi from New Zealand

Post by andrew » Thu May 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Welcome to the QCAD forum.

You can find detailed step-by-step instructions for printing in the tutorials section at:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3317

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have after following the tutorial.

maddad
Registered Member

Post by maddad » Fri May 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks Andrew, worked perfect.

Mow for a Pro Licence

Rex

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Post by Husky » Sat May 14, 2016 7:15 am

Hello Rex - welcome to the QCAD Forum!

You are from Te Ika-a-Māui or Te Waipounamu? However - I will never learn to pronounce that correctly. :lol:
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”