I am Dreamaker from Harrison Twp. Michigan

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Dreamaker

I am Dreamaker from Harrison Twp. Michigan

Post by Dreamaker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:00 pm

I am retired Prototype Model Maker/Highspeed Photographer, From a global safety restraint company. I still haven't grown up yet, I try and learn everything I can, I love to be creative and productive. I enjoy challenges, and engage in things the most people won't even try. I have a good mechanical aptitude and generally not a quitter, also enjoy helping others. I was brought up, with the idea if you take from life, you must give back. I went from building mini bikes from scratch to building drones, I don't see myself as an expert of anything. Lately I built two CNC lasers and just got a small CNC Router/Mill kit. At this point all I can say is Hi, And Thank You To Andrew for all his help, and point me to the beginners section.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: I am Dreamaker from Harrison Twp. Michigan

Post by Husky » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi Dreamaker - welcome to the forum.

Thank you for introducing yourself. It's always nice to have at least a clue who is on the other side of the keyboard.
You are welcome to ask any question regarding QCAD/Cad and we are happy to help you where ever we can.
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”