BUILDING REPORTS

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

MikeUK
Registered Member

BUILDING REPORTS

Post by MikeUK » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 pm

I am hoping that QCAD will help in our work on old buildings [built between 1250 and 1840]. Part of our survey work requires the production of scaled plan and section drawings. We need to insert many old features in the drawings such as large fireplaces, beams etc. I am hoping that I can either access a library of these features or create one. It would be useful if I could have access to the user manual for QCAD.

andrew
Site Admin

Re: BUILDING REPORTS

Post by andrew » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Welcome to the QCAD Forum!
MikeUK wrote:I am hoping that I can either access a library of these features or create one.
You can certainly create your own library. You can simply safe those files into any folder of your choice and drag them in from there (e.g. from Windows Explorer or macOS Finder).
Alternatively, you can configure and use the integrated Library Browser (View > Library Browser).
MikeUK wrote:It would be useful if I could have access to the user manual for QCAD.
You can access the user manual under Help > Reference Manual.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”