Intro

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

BritBiker49
Registered Member

Intro

Post by BritBiker49 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:20 pm

Hello people,

I've just purchased Qcad Pro for my MacBook Air running High Sierra. I plan on using this application for mechanical drawings for metal parts to make in my home machine shop and for drawing electrical schematics. Most of my work is on old British motorcycles (Norton, Triumph, BSA, etc.). I have many existing .dwg files that I will import for printing purposes. I've imported my files simple file but was unable to print it. My printer went through the motions, but all I got was a blank page. Hoping to resolve this issue. Any ideas would be welcome.

Regards,

John Pendell

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Intro

Post by andrew » Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Thanks for your introduction and welcome to the forum!
BritBiker49 wrote:I've imported my files simple file but was unable to print it. My printer went through the motions, but all I got was a blank page.
Please follow first our detailed printing tutorial at:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3317

If you cannot solve the issue, please let us know at what step there is a problem.

BritBiker49
Registered Member

Re: Intro

Post by BritBiker49 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:07 pm

andrew wrote:Thanks for your introduction and welcome to the forum!
BritBiker49 wrote:I've imported my files simple file but was unable to print it. My printer went through the motions, but all I got was a blank page.
Please follow first our detailed printing tutorial at:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3317

If you cannot solve the issue, please let us know at what step there is a problem.
Thanks Andrew. I printed that tutorial and that helped me to resolve the printing problem. I can print just fine now. It seems like a very user friendly program. I'm glad that I purchased it.

Regards,

John Pendell

Return to “Introduce Yourself”